How To Lose 10 Pounds By Simply Changing Your Perspective
- Leadership Qualities…Do You Have Them? And How Do I Improve Them?
- How To Forgive Yourself
- 5 Ways To Deal With Stress And Change
- 3 Steps On How To Incorporate More FUN In Life
- LinkedIn Infographic From Our LinkedIn 101 Workshop
- 5 Tips To Overcoming Time Management Issues
- How to get abs for LIFE
- ABS IN 8
- Mind Body Empowerment With Dan Nguyen Personal Trainers Torrance CA
- How To Make Energy Flow In Feng Shui Los Angeles Ca
- Do It Yourself Web Videos, Lighting and Sound – Workshop
- Web Design, Development and Internet Marketing
- Overcome Obstacles In Life With Hypnosis Torrance CA
- What Is Insomnia And Its Cures
- Visualization Techniques: Get What You Want By Changing The Self-Talk
- How To Lose 10 Pounds By Simply Changing Your Perspective
- 5 Feng Shui Bedroom Tips To Improve Your Relationships
- Feeling Overwhelmed?
- Embracing Loss To Win In Life
- Working In Perfect Ecology
- Do You Worry? How To Stop Worrying
- Internet Marketing In Torrance
How To Lose 10 Pounds…And Keep It Off!
There are many of us out there who are hoping to shed a few extra pounds in time for swimsuit season. After taking in a bit too much of the heavy holiday meals, the question often comes up as “How do I lose the 10 pounds I just gained…and KEEP IT OFF??“. Many of us, however, are not fond of sacrificing our favorite meals or make that commitment to get more exercise. One of the tool we can use to trim off a few pounds of that body fat and keep it off is to use the power of our mind. Know that dieting and exercising are only PART of the equation and at best provides only a temporary fix to our weight loss concern. When you lose the weight and get off the fitness plan that got you there…Guess what? You will eventually find yourself putting the pounds back on. Instead of addressing the symptom, let’s tackle the source.
Powerful Mind…Fit And Healthy Body
The amount of power that your brain holds over your body could truly surprise you. The concept of “Mind Over Matter” is not simply a principle of pushing through tough times, it is a 24/7 internal process that dictates our actions every day. In my video today, I discuss a simple exercise that will help put you on that path. By simply imagining yourself already at your ideal weight and committing yourself to that mindset it will immediately put you on the path to permanent results.
Check out the video and let me know your thoughts!