What Is Insomnia And Its Cures
- Leadership Qualities…Do You Have Them? And How Do I Improve Them?
- How To Forgive Yourself
- 5 Ways To Deal With Stress And Change
- 3 Steps On How To Incorporate More FUN In Life
- LinkedIn Infographic From Our LinkedIn 101 Workshop
- 5 Tips To Overcoming Time Management Issues
- How to get abs for LIFE
- ABS IN 8
- Mind Body Empowerment With Dan Nguyen Personal Trainers Torrance CA
- How To Make Energy Flow In Feng Shui Los Angeles Ca
- Do It Yourself Web Videos, Lighting and Sound – Workshop
- Web Design, Development and Internet Marketing
- Overcome Obstacles In Life With Hypnosis Torrance CA
- What Is Insomnia And Its Cures
- Visualization Techniques: Get What You Want By Changing The Self-Talk
- How To Lose 10 Pounds By Simply Changing Your Perspective
- 5 Feng Shui Bedroom Tips To Improve Your Relationships
- Feeling Overwhelmed?
- Embracing Loss To Win In Life
- Working In Perfect Ecology
- Do You Worry? How To Stop Worrying
- Internet Marketing In Torrance
What Is Insomnia? And How Do I Cure It?
Surprisingly, we all struggle with insomnia at some point in our lives. The intensity insomnia has can vary from one person to the next. From minor jet lag issues, to full-blown can’t-sleep-without-medication insomnia, we all get it sooner or later.
The common desire whenever we experience insomnia of course is the wish to just fall asleep and hopefully get 6 to 8 hours of rest.
At one point in my life, I was a real estate investor and had purchased a “fixer-upper” to rehab it and eventually flip it for real estate profit. I still remember the many sleepless nights I had where I couldn’t fall asleep because I just couldn’t stop thinking about the different “what if” scenarios that were playing out like a movie in my head. These movies were usually about what would happen if… I couldn’t sell the property fast enough? Would I lose all my money? Would I be able to recover if did? Was this a bad idea altogether? What should I next? And on…and on…and on.
For those of you experiencing insomnia, does this sound familiar?
In the video today, I talk about what I did and what I also do to help my clients that come to me with insomnia.
Some Fact About Insomnia
- Over 70 million Americans suffer with some kind of sleeping disorder. So, guess what? You’re not alone.
- The top 3 countries affected by insomnia statistics have America as #1, Germany as #2, followed by the UK.
- 85% of people suffering from insomnia say that they have developed various other health problems that occurred due to the lack of sleep caused by insomnia and were hospitalized for those health problems.
- The hospitalization period for most insomnia cases is about 7 days.
- More than 10 million Americans use prescription sleeping medication to counter act the effects of insomnia.
- If you have trouble sleeping and suffer from sleeping deprivation you have 27% chance of being overweight.
FORTUNATELY, insomnia is a curable condition. And it can be cured relatively quickly. It is simply a matter of empowering yourself with the appropriate tools and mindset so that it no longer becomes a debilitating issue in your life.
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us or comment below. Having experienced insomnia, I can certainly appreciate those who are going through insomnia on ANY level. Simply understanding what is insomnia is the first step towards curing insomnia in your life.